It’s been a long time coming, but we’ve now finally had eyes on the Tesla CyberTruck and…. HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY UNSEE THIS THING?!
- – adaptive air suspension as standard
- – adaptive dampers as standard
- – adjustable ride height to a maximum of 16 inches ground clearance
- – a 35-degree approach angle and a 28-degree departure angle
- – a 6.5-feet long bed
- – slide-down tonneau cover
- – a payload capacity of up to 3,500 pounds
- – a tow capacity of 14,000 pounds
- – under-bed storage area
- – space and recharging for an electric ATV
- – zero to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds
- – over 500 miles of range
- – 250kW fast charging
Musk claims that the super strong steel body is capable of stopping a bullet from a 9mm handgun – not a claim one would be keen to test based on the *other* claim that the Armor Glass windows are impenetrable – and then smashed during the on-stage demo! Oops!